Saturday, January 5, 2013

Random Thoughts

A Guro is a teacher, can be thought of as a Village Elder, someone who has been there, and done that. Ideally,a Guro is always thinking and using the powers of experience and critical thought, be able to effect positive change for those around him.

Day after day, I study the world around me, and I interact with my world in a variety of paths, schemes and modes of Life and Activity, and often, lessons are learned and reinforced by the experiences of others close to me. These random thoughts and issues sometimes are important, sometimes not. We don't always know what will be significant to the majority; however, it is important to reach the minority that does follow.

So, this blog exists for the Random Thoughts and the Lessons that I, the Guro, am willing to share. I hope you find something useful here.

No comments:

Post a Comment